Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
๐Ÿšจ DO WE REALLY NEED TO BE EUTHANIZING BIRDS & LIVESTOCK WHO HAVE 'BIRD FLU (Avian Influenza)'...????

Several studies reported antiviral effects of ivermectin on RNA viruses such as Zika, dengue, yellow fever, West Nile, Hendra, Newcastle, Venezuelan equine encephalitis, chikungunya, Semliki Forest, Sindbis,๐Ÿ‘‰ Avian influenza A, Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome

Avian influenza A virus
In an in vitro study using chicken hepatocellular carcinoma cells infected with Avian influenza A virus, which is a negative-sense, single-stranded, segmented RNA virus from the Orthomyxoviridae family, ๐Ÿ‘‰ treatment with 10โ€‰ยตM ivermectin completely prevented the nuclear transmission of different types of viral ribonucleoprotein complexes

https://www.nature.com/art...
01:55 PM - Apr 04, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
04 April, 03:46
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
First it was chickens
Pigs
beef
We're next if we keep letting them do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
04 April, 04:24
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
Yep....They'd be happy if we just took a number and stood in the slaughter line...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 April, 03:06
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I distrust the narrative to the point I fully expect these animals also contracted this โ€˜virusโ€™ thru a vaccination program.

Am I jaded or awake?

(Is there a difference?)
๐Ÿ˜‚

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
04 April, 04:26
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Lol...I think we've become Jaded & Awake and very very mistrusting of everything!!!