Only people mentioned by 55QPatriot in this post can reply
Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
04 April, 03:55
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
Happy Thursday Barry & Katt. So good to see you posting. You & Katt have been in my prayers daily. Much love, light & blessing to you both.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 April, 11:26
I was just thinking, where's Barry, hope he and Kat are doing well! Good to see you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 April, 10:57 (E)
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈBarry, hello my friend. How are you and Katt doing? Praying for you all. God is so good, He answered our prayers. So good to see you. Much love and hugs sent to the both of you. God bless. Wishing you all a blessed and most glorious day.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

amy lilley @amylilley
04 April, 11:03
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen Amen, well saidπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’™πŸ˜‡πŸ•ŠπŸΈ

Barry B*** @55QPatriot
04 April, 11:53
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Howdy, we are both recovering fine. Thankyou.