Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE!!!! I was selected to sit on the jury of a very serious and disturbing case….it’s a difficult case and somewhat challenging to determine who is being honest and who isn’t…We begin deliberations tomorrow. I’m requesting prayers for good judgement, trusting my gut instinct, and discernment tomorrow to ensure that I, and the rest of the jurors make the right judgment call.
09:45 PM - Apr 03, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by BrizbyFinley in this post can reply
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
04 April, 11:04
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
Praying for you Brizby.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 02:27
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
ThanQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
04 April, 10:20
🙏🙏🙏🙏

04 April, 02:27
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
ThanQ

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 April, 10:17
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

04 April, 02:28
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
ThanQ

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
03 April, 10:02
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

03 April, 10:11
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
ThanQ

I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 April, 09:57
Prayers of clarity and strength to you ❤️

03 April, 09:58
In response I am Keri to her Publication
ThanQ!!