Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 April, 07:01
I was working with some of the most brilliant genius computer scientists in my telecoms career. Absolutely pioneering work on the ΔQ performance engineer framework and linking it to the Recursive Internet Architecture (RINA) framework. Finishing off the theoretical foundations for classical distributed computation. I had to go through an awful grieving process in 2018-20 as I let go of it all... don't want to air dirty laundry in public, but I haven't spoken to any of those former colleagues in 6+ years. It's so very sad, and I know they now face a very rough time as the whole picture comes out and it wasn't me that went crazy; they all did. The propaganda and mind control stole so much from us all, and this is nothing compared to the losses in terms of family. I am hoping there will soon be a time for compassionate reconciliation; there's no real betrayal to overcome, so forgiveness is relatively easy. AU is the only place I can discuss this in public; sufficiently obscure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I do hope you get the reconciliation.

I suspect, many will absorb the new view/status of information, and chose to forget they treated us all so badly - and - require us, to pick up where we all left off, as if nothing happened.

Many people will fall back on the final step of the Cassandra curse - "We do not remember you saying that."

I guess I am saying, expect the worst, but hope for the best.

I hope I am wrong, I hope I can edit this soon, to say that, and that people became better than they were, and now recognize we were trying to warn them.
08:24 PM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it