Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
03 April, 06:43
Jessica Woods
·
Haven’t really shared any thing recently on energies noticed in my immediate reality/enviornment. With all the eclipse hype, a simple truth; is these energies are heightening/stimulating the physical body. You might aswell say the subtle bodies, because all is being magnified energetically by this celestial event. There are undoubtedly activations transpiring. Those who previously may not of had the ability to tune into parallel realms are no doubt sensing beyond the veil. The energy feels somewhat rapid/accelerated, as if ; change/movement is transpiring and the only way to prepare is to brace yourself. Daily intentions. Constant prayers. Up leveling our abilities to surrender/let go of thought patterns and emotional resistance .by going deeper into any core/root of deeply held beliefs. Not so much giving your power away or energy to what’s not working or perceived to be lacking in life, but more so; to the greater totality, oneness, Source.
continued in com.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
What we focus on grows. So give focus to what matters most in life. Not mundane lower aspects of ego, fighting for it’s place in a world of delusion. This is about merging/blending human/soul. Living from the soul as a human incarnate. When chaotic emotions come up and the mind adds resistance with any kind of narrative-Ask yourself is it worth your peace. State-i I release you into Christ Light Substance. You no longer serve me. As with any shift/rebirth there will be death so to speak. A dying of the old. Just remember that whatever comes up IS LEAVING. Also remember everyone is doing the best they can from their level of awareness. So hold space with patience and an open heartt/mind. This shift is getting real and is about to take off and get super woo woo for those who are opening up to multiple realms. Key advice the root of attachment is to thought. Who are you if you’re not your thoughts. All is well.✨
06:43 PM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dale Bradburn, click on at the bottom under it