MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
02 April, 09:32
youtube killed my brave browser :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
02 April, 09:37
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
What happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
03 April, 09:20
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Youtube was crashing Brave instantly and hard
I tried to reinstall but after the uninstall
the install file say I have the latest version, so no reinstall.
So okay I'll move to Opera it doesn't preserve the session so all my loggings have to be re-entered every time. I also use Firefox, this morning I'm getting a error message, FF already running. So that's dead in the water. Netfilx is giving me an error code So it got canceled.
It's a dumpster fire and I'm in it.

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 April, 11:08
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
Good grief! This is nuts! I am not sure what to suggest. I have been using duckduckgo and brave, and what IU do is to go to brave, and click the Try Brave button to use it to search. It appears that youtube has a bit of malware in it.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
the issue is likely just win8 it's an old system
got a new box from best buy today
"it's just that rug really tied the room together man" feels like that
Should have seen this coming.
The worst part was what the internet looks like without a good ad block. It's been so many years, I forgot what shit smelled like.
05:32 PM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Eikcuf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MrE Kuff, click on at the bottom under it