Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
03 April, 02:00
🚀Unlock the Magic of Magnesium!🚀

🚫About 75% of people in the US don't get enough magnesium because of today's diets and less magnesium in food.

🤰This is especially true for women when they are pregnant or have just had a baby.

🧠Magnesium is crucial for over 300 body functions, including muscle and nerve function, blood sugar control, and blood pressure regulation.

But our over farmed soils often lead to produce that's lacking in this crucial mineral, making it harder to get enough from diet alone.

🏆What Sets Magnesium Apart :
– Unlike other supplements, magnesium can be absorbed through the skin! It’s the game-changer you never knew you needed.

💖Why Topical Magnesium?
– It’s the ultimate hack to bypass digestion. Spray it, rub it, and let your skin do the work!

🎁Top 4 Benefits of Magnesium :
😴Better Sleep
🏋️‍♀️Fewer Muscle Aches
🧘‍♀️Stress Relief
🚀Boosted Energy Levels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 April, 02:01
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
My sis has been doing that. Said it is a game changer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
Great, thanks for the input. I have a handicapped step daughter and a husband that I really want to use this on every night.
02:04 PM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 April, 02:12
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
She sent me some also. She said her and her kiddos are sleeping great!