Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 April, 01:25
Robert F. Kennedy Jr

RobertKennedyJr
Donald Trump owns stock in Pfizer and J&J, who bought fancy tickets to his inauguration and placed pharma shills high in his administration. That’s how Washington works. It is not the exception, but the rule. It is a form of legalized bribery.

https://twitter.com/Robert...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
For those that don’t want to click on the link here is snapshot below.

Yes, Trump will take credit for taking down the “swamp “, but make no mistake, he is controlled by Zionist Jews. They supplied the “hero” when we needed one.

This was a very hard pill for me to swallow a few months back. But it’s all there.
01:44 PM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 April, 06:42 (E)
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Before Warp Speed, Trump told us HCQ cures coronavirus & now it's a proven fact. New peer reviewed science also shows chloroquines' cure/reduce cancer.

Trump was the first to pin the bio attack on CCP's Wuhan lab, Fauci's NIH darling. Now, it's common knowledge. Trump was the first to expose WHO for lying. Now, it's a proven fact. Trump sent medical military ships to ports & proved the overrun hospital narrative was fake.

We know WEF's strategy was to impose 8-10-year lockdowns "until a vaccine could be developed." We know the Great Reset relied on this to complete its takeover.

https://www.ndi.org/public...

We saw with our own eyes what happened in other countries when there was no one to oppose this agenda. All war have casualties. Warp Speed defeated the Great Reset to save America & ensure the least casualties possible of all the options. Trump isn't bragging, He is bragging to the transnational Satanists that HE prevented from conquering humanity!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 April, 02:26
🌟 President Trump, C.I.C of the White Hat Military & Generals are well aware 2024 elections will NOT happen and EXPOSURE of the PLANDEMIC & the death VACCINES is what is COMING!

Trump will testify and give ALL information in Military TRIBUNALS CONNECTED TO THE FIRST BATCHES OF FAKE VACCINES/ SALINE/ PLACEBOS/ that were released through his WARP SPEED & one day after Trump released the vaccines ...The DEEP STATE 😎 PFIZER RELEASED THEIR DEATH VACCINES COINCIDENTALLY. THE COMING MILITARY TRIBUNALS WILL CONNECT CIA.JFK ASSASSINATION /DARPA./ WORLD DRUG TRADE/ HUMAN TRAFFICKING/ WORLD MONEY LAUNDERING TO UKRAINE. ISRAEL. EU. the CREATION OF EPSTEIN AND THE WEEKS BLACKMAIL EXTORTION RING CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA AND CHILD TRAFFICKING ADRENOCHROME OPERATIONS. AND HOW ALL THIS DEEP STATE AGENDA CONNECTS TO THE CREATION OF THE VIRUS. THE VACCINES THE WORLD DIGITAL CURRENCY CONTROL BY THE WEF DAVOS CIA ARM & HOW NATO IS DEEP STATE OPERATIONS!

💥 PANIC ? ALL 😎 are coming to an END!

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
03 April, 02:01
I want the Truth and nothing but the Truth....

EVERYBODY is goin' under the microscope.....

Nobody gets out of anything =) The blame is going to where it truly belongs this time around...=)

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
03 April, 01:55
🙏🙌😊 💖