Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 April, 01:25
Robert F. Kennedy Jr

RobertKennedyJr
Donald Trump owns stock in Pfizer and J&J, who bought fancy tickets to his inauguration and placed pharma shills high in his administration. Thatโ€™s how Washington works. It is not the exception, but the rule. It is a form of legalized bribery.

https://twitter.com/Robert...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
03 April, 01:44
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
For those that donโ€™t want to click on the link here is snapshot below.

Yes, Trump will take credit for taking down the โ€œswamp โ€œ, but make no mistake, he is controlled by Zionist Jews. They supplied the โ€œheroโ€ when we needed one.

This was a very hard pill for me to swallow a few months back. But itโ€™s all there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
๐ŸŒŸ President Trump, C.I.C of the White Hat Military & Generals are well aware 2024 elections will NOT happen and EXPOSURE of the PLANDEMIC & the death VACCINES is what is COMING!

Trump will testify and give ALL information in Military TRIBUNALS CONNECTED TO THE FIRST BATCHES OF FAKE VACCINES/ SALINE/ PLACEBOS/ that were released through his WARP SPEED & one day after Trump released the vaccines ...The DEEP STATE ๐Ÿ˜Ž PFIZER RELEASED THEIR DEATH VACCINES COINCIDENTALLY. THE COMING MILITARY TRIBUNALS WILL CONNECT CIA.JFK ASSASSINATION /DARPA./ WORLD DRUG TRADE/ HUMAN TRAFFICKING/ WORLD MONEY LAUNDERING TO UKRAINE. ISRAEL. EU. the CREATION OF EPSTEIN AND THE WEEKS BLACKMAIL EXTORTION RING CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA AND CHILD TRAFFICKING ADRENOCHROME OPERATIONS. AND HOW ALL THIS DEEP STATE AGENDA CONNECTS TO THE CREATION OF THE VIRUS. THE VACCINES THE WORLD DIGITAL CURRENCY CONTROL BY THE WEF DAVOS CIA ARM & HOW NATO IS DEEP STATE OPERATIONS!

๐Ÿ’ฅ PANIC ? ALL ๐Ÿ˜Ž are coming to an END!
02:26 PM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it