2 pictures
12:06 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 April, 01:50
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Robert F. Kennedy Jr

RobertKennedyJr
Donald Trump owns stock in Pfizer and J&J, who bought fancy tickets to his inauguration and placed pharma shills high in his administration. That’s how Washington works. It is not the exception, but the rule. It is a form of legalized bribery.

https://twitter.com/Robert...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
03 April, 12:49
Had to be this way. I heard the vaccine was made and ready in 2015. Just look at the list of patents of 'viruses' we have. Think about this, you CANNOT patent anything that naturally occurs. So, did they make that garbadge and GIVE it to us?
If he didn't act at the time he did, we would have been locked up for a very long time while they plan what no one wants to hear about. That is what I believe considering all we have been hearing for the last 4-5 years from a wide variety of persons. Do your own research and draw your own conclusions. Whatever those conclusions are, remember that DJT has always been blamed for the evils they have done! Projectionists are numerous and the game is about OVER!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 April, 01:00
In response Silver Top to her Publication
Thank you, Silver Top......I'm still researching on my quest for the truth...........I supported and voted for President Trump.......however, I researched nearly everyone else EXCEPT him. How could President Trump give an award to "Dr. Falsey?" President Trump is still pushing the diabolical vaccines.....I have a problem with that just for starters.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
03 April, 12:31
If you want to expose something hidden bring it into the light. 2021.. if you are jyst seeing this and posting now... 🀣🀣🀣 so want me to explain. Old stuff posted to stir the pot. If you asked in 2021 maybe I wouldn't be so amused. Thanks for the giggle...

NEYƎ͢ Lives @NEYEN
03 April, 12:38
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
?

03 April, 12:45
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Moira, I'm not understanding your comment.....would you please explain? Thanks πŸ˜‰

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
03 April, 12:23
This is the biggest failure of the Trump Administration. At that point in time Trump (and we Americans) did not realize how deep the WHO, FDA and almost all of the people surrounding Trump were out to commit the biggest crime of the history of the world and would do anything and everything to succeed. Trump’s big problem at this point in time, 2024, is that he will not admit that he made a mistake and followed these evil scum’s advice. Not a good look for him in 2024.

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 April, 12:19
Optics.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 April, 12:16
Just a guess here....
Maybe to put them in the limelight as he often does to out them.
Perhaps they were flipped to play a part of the scripted movie.
πŸ€”

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 April, 12:15
Do you have a link to the original image.

I doubt we can believe anything we see nowadays... AI n all.

03 April, 12:20
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I went to white house website.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
03 April, 12:09
Thats not a good look for Trump