Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 April, 06:53
I feel like I want my life back again.
- No more pointless legal fights against corrupt institutions that suck away my energy
- Can focus on learning about the world I want to build, not how the old one was broken
- Time to research and think, deep dive into philosophy, occult, theology, law, psychology
- Able to run an art business as livelihood and hobby without worrying if the world is going to fall apart
- Stop the bombardment of people who have found a video on the Internet and somehow imagine sending me the link is going to improve the lot of humanity.
- Headspace to rebuild some of the basic routines in my life for fitness, diet, healing
- Time and resources to go see interesting people and get experiences from a wider circle
- Close the loop on some of my older work by packaging up essays into books, curate photos into exhibits

It's amazing we're alive at all, I know. Still, has been a long time at the very far front of this public information war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
Just when I swear that I will stay silent. In walks Martin.
To understand what is going on now. We must understand what happened In Babel. We must understand the difference between The One True and Living God in Heaven and the Elohim, the divine council, the rulers of the principalities and dark forces and their need for a common language in order to unify the ruling of the world into one system in order to build a new tower to Heaven and unseat God from His throne. If we can understand that the current language of commerce is English, we can begin to understand how English speakers have been used to propel their agenda forward and why they attack those countries people so fiercely. They need to discredit them in order to destroy them and keep from being found out.
This is an age old battle that is between the elohim and God. We don’t fight it. We just decide which side of the line we are on.
10:43 AM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Tate, click on at the bottom under it