Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 April, 06:53
I feel like I want my life back again.
- No more pointless legal fights against corrupt institutions that suck away my energy
- Can focus on learning about the world I want to build, not how the old one was broken
- Time to research and think, deep dive into philosophy, occult, theology, law, psychology
- Able to run an art business as livelihood and hobby without worrying if the world is going to fall apart
- Stop the bombardment of people who have found a video on the Internet and somehow imagine sending me the link is going to improve the lot of humanity.
- Headspace to rebuild some of the basic routines in my life for fitness, diet, healing
- Time and resources to go see interesting people and get experiences from a wider circle
- Close the loop on some of my older work by packaging up essays into books, curate photos into exhibits

It's amazing we're alive at all, I know. Still, has been a long time at the very far front of this public information war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
The enemy wants us to come after them in the mirrored room of haunted fallen wisdom and structure made to trap, defleet, separate...and wear us out inside the tesseract
The legal system can only work if your [aboard]
In norway there isnt a lawyer thats not a free Maison
Even the ladies
Rosencrusiens
Wins towards we The people Are used to gatekeep their corruption so they can point and say look.. justice
We Are dead by law in this bios and
in spirit
cosmic traitor soulsnatchers they are
Fallen mortals we be
weaponized,victimized into a contract of cause and effect a very bad deal
We r their lifesource yet they hate us and Are very jelly on moleculare and cosmic levels
They once had God, beauty, bug free code so to speak+indenial of how far they fell and harbor spaces that lack conciousness and creates evil and project it all upon humanity and tells us "thats humanity, hate your self
When we surrender all our battles to God in Jesus'name is when we win on this timeline
Th
07:51 AM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it