Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Chickens lay eggs daily, whether we pick them up to consume them or not. Even if we left every broody hen to lay on her clutch of eggs until they hatched, that only accounts for less than 10% of the eggs that birds lay. Are you suggesting that people can’t/shouldn’t forage these free resources without breaking some vegan moral code because it harms the birds? It doesn’t. They’ll rot on the ground and be wasted if they aren’t gathered.
Honey bees are no different. I’ve been a beekeeper for over a decade. My colonies and the hives overall take tremendous benefit from honey extraction at the right times and conditions. My bees see a benefit in population, brood strength and disease resistance if I regularly take honey out of their hives at certain times in the year. Why would a vegan NOT be willing to consume this resourceful, symbiotic byproduct?
continued in comments.....
05:08 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
03 April, 05:08
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Milk is no different. Milking a dairy heifer is necessary unless you’re ok with her getting mastitis and passing away or losing her ability to produce milk to nurse her calves. If I relieve her milk each day, when she’s not nursing a calf activity, am I supposed to believe that I have some moral obligation to dump the free resource of protein and fat enriched milk on the ground BECAUSE vegan? Give me a break.
To me I can understand vegetarian choices that decline eating meat because people love animals and can’t /wont eat them, but to say that eggs/honey/milk products are somehow a part of this emotional equation haven’t spent anytime around working farms or the wildlife that they’re allegedly on their moral high horses for. We help them as much as they help us as long as we are living in balance with each other. Veganism promotes the wasting of free, healthy resources for absurd reasons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396