Ocean light @sarcasmfan
24 March, 12:01
I am a nobody. Why would you want to see anything of anything I post?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 March, 12:02
In response Ocean light to her Publication
Because we all Bring Somthing to the LIGHT!
WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
28 March, 12:34
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
posting truth is hard bc no one believes anything anymore.

Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
28 March, 12:02
Remember visiting Walmart, Kmart, Meijer's and they would have a designated area for the Missing Children Posters ... right across on a wall by the checkouts ....
All the Milk Cartons ...
Then Ovomit comes onboard .. and in those 8 reigning years of terror.. we had over 6 million missing children just alone in the USA..
I SO GLAD YOU POSTED THIS ..
Thank you ..

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
it was so creepy. I was an immigrant to the USA. My brother was almost "taken" if it was not for my big mouth, screeching at these (they were the khaki-clad, FBI looking apparatchiks) in a foreign language. My eldest brother (these men were no match for my brawny, tall, tanked eldest brother) arrived late, but at the nick of time to pick us up. We had choir practice in a church in Bkln in 1969, which had a creepy gym in the basement with a door behind one of the basketball hoops! I realized 30 years later, that my beautiful brother was almost taken - we're in our 60's, now, so we are marked safe! hahahhahhahahhaaaa
12:13 AM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sarcasmfan in this post can reply
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
03 April, 12:03
I am glad you shared ...
As many share their experiences ... they are giving a VOICE to the voiceless .. for those who wasn't that lucky . As we learn that even some parents groom their children to be used, abused, trafficked and many sacrificed is way beyond many of our comprehensions GOD WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE UPON THE WICKED ..
CHILDREN .. are a true gift from God ...
P.S. Thank God for our ... our ... big brothers .. we are truly blessed by God .. YOU are truly blessed by God .. many times over ..

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
05 April, 12:30
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
you are awake, and, thank you, for your kindness and awareness. We are legion: Armour of God.