walker Fast @Fastwalker
02 April, 08:09
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

Reminder

They called Her Crazy

Sinéad O'Connor is a real HERQ too - STAND and FIGHT FOR GOD'S CHILDREN

Sinéad O'Connor Explains Tearing Pope Photo on SNL (1992)

Make Sinead O'Connor's message go VIRAL - SHARE to all you networks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
I remember watching this and not thinking she was crazy, but having no clue what she was talking about or who the intended message was for (other than the pope) I was confused, but instinctively trusted her and could feel her pain with her truth she brought forward... It disturbed my soul deeply. Little did I know, she was speaking to all of us. God Bless her and the bravery she showed the world against all odds. May she rest and peace and remain a beacon of light during this spiritual battle. Amen 🙏
09:43 PM - Apr 02, 2024
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pndlumswings in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tammy Faye, click on at the bottom under it