walker Fast @Fastwalker
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

Reminder

They called Her Crazy

Sinéad O'Connor is a real HERQ too - STAND and FIGHT FOR GOD'S CHILDREN

Sinéad O'Connor Explains Tearing Pope Photo on SNL (1992)

Make Sinead O'Connor's message go VIRAL - SHARE to all you networks
08:09 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
02 April, 09:43
In response walker Fast to his Publication
I remember watching this and not thinking she was crazy, but having no clue what she was talking about or who the intended message was for (other than the pope) I was confused, but instinctively trusted her and could feel her pain with her truth she brought forward... It disturbed my soul deeply. Little did I know, she was speaking to all of us. God Bless her and the bravery she showed the world against all odds. May she rest and peace and remain a beacon of light during this spiritual battle. Amen 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
02 April, 08:51 (E)
In response walker Fast to his Publication
“That’s my feeling, that real god and religion are two different things, and that religion is trying to obscure what god really is.” ~ Sinéad O’Connor

Sinéad O’Connor was a talented singer/ musician, known for belting out lyrics with emotional authenticity that riveted the soul. As a child Sinéad suffered extreme abuse and moved from home to home, eventually finding herself in the Magdalen Asylum for Penitent Females. It was at this treatment center she expressed:

“I have never, and probably will never, experience such panic and terror and agony over anything.”

Existing in unbearable pain, the only solace she found was singing herself to sleep each night. As a performer she channelled her pain through messages intended to awaken humanity to the horrific evil of child abuse, specifically the Vatican and their far reaching branches around the world.

Thank you Sinéad for your bravery, brilliance & for using your creative expression to awaken humanity.

Nothing Compares to YOU!
Sinéad O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U (Official Music Video) [HD] - YouTube

HD Remaster of the music video by Sinéad O'Connor performing Nothing Compares 2 U. Taken from the album 'I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got'Follow Sinéad O'Con...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 April, 09:16
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Was such a beauty🙏❤️