Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Listen Nana has been feeling it all day actually up with it most all night!

VK is back and we need to focus!
Negative energy these demons are trying hard to take back control of manifesting!
We have to all shoulder up NOW please!

Seriously these demons and witches are in force and throwing it all out to take space here in uncountable numbers.
We must keep the positive energy very high no matter what they throw at us!

Stay in the affirmative and gratitude zones, no mentions of bad things really just projections of goodness please.

Don't be distracted! This is what we are here for to maintain the frequency!
05:59 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
03 April, 06:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am happy as a lark-putting vases on headstones (no more urns to lug around)...changing the date of death on my mother-in-law's headstone ( it reads 19_ _ correcting that with 2004)-having her ashes buried with her husband after 20 years-paid for my new Jenn-Air double ovens today (won't be delivered until May)-calling JD to change my oil on my 1025R & grease-planning my new flower garden to be planted May 20th...I make a list every year for new projects-going to get quotes for a greenhouse made of glass (too many wild animals loving vegetables)
When I am done with this list, I will write a new one...keeping busy, staying outside...Next week might be Spring again...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 07:45
In response connie wright to her Publication
Sounds like a wonder plan to me.
Nana has that same problem with the critters and my gardens too btw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 01:44
In response connie wright to her Publication
Have you checked out the polycarbonate greenhouse panels? A friend has a small glass greenhouse and a big polycarbonate paneled one... both are nice, but I'd go with the polycarbonate unless it's going to be used as a sunroom on your house and want to see the view.

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
02 April, 10:44
Can't see past 2023.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
02 April, 09:30
🙌

02 April, 10:16
In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Ana Tate @Anatated
02 April, 08:38
I’m actually pretty upbeat and have been for a while now.

They overplayed their hand.
They got nothing but Jokers 🃏

ABBA holds all the Aces!

It doesn’t matter what they do.
They have no authority to subvert the will of ABBA!

02 April, 10:17
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Nana agrees but we need to hold our positive ground right now, for the next few days.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 April, 08:37
VK is back? Has he shown up here?

02 April, 10:18
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Nah just on X.

Blu Bird donated @se0861
02 April, 07:29
VK APL up too…9.721/10
Vibes up ✅✅🙏

02 April, 10:19
In response Blu Bird to her Publication
Yes!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 April, 06:55
I needed to hear this.. and you’re right. Thank you Nana!

Pink Totter @Totter
02 April, 06:43
Started a little over a week ago here.

Working on keeping the vibes up.

Green 8700 @Green8700
02 April, 06:31
VIBE UP

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
02 April, 06:16
IN OTHER WORDS CONTINUE WHAT WE'RE DOING

02 April, 10:21
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Yes, we are a powerful family unit here. Many are also back on X from here as well, but we are many powerful energies together.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
02 April, 06:12
Yes u r Rite Nana
My our Resolve B Absolute.
+Vibes!🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 April, 06:06
focus on the TRUTH (Light)...focus on Jesus and not the storm (everyday life)

02 April, 10:22
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Exactly don't let negatives into our bubbles any more than we can prevent. Love you all.