Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I do have some answers
CERN is being used to bring back the Anti-Christ as at first he appears without form
Eclipse I think is Jesus
And the NASA Rockets are in defiance to this
My take

🚨 BREAKING NEWS 🚨

🅝🅘🅐🅖🅐🅡🅐 🅕🅐🅛🅛🅢 Falls has declared a 'State Of Emergency' ahead of upcoming solar eclipse.

🅝🅘🅐🅖🅐🅡🅐 🅕🅐🅛🅛🅢 in Ontario, Canada has declared a state of emergency ahead of the total solar eclipse on April 8.

What are the illuminati elites really up to? 🧐
05:26 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
02 April, 06:33
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Im a LEO working in Niagara Falls ON that day and can CONFIRM they have declared a State of emergency. expecting over 1 M people to flood to the area which will cause severe traffic gridlock. highways can handle 80k cars per day and they are expecting 500k. weird though that the city of NF has requested 35 sky-lifts from a company and the National Guard has been put on standby on the US side. Too much attenrion and prepping for just an eclipse though. Feels like stage is set for something planned and deliberate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 April, 05:30
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
My hope is that CERN is under WH control and they are opening a portal to send the evil ones into a prison matrix/dimension.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396