LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
WHICH ONES OF US HERE WILL BE 100% ECSTATIC AND SO HAPPY WHEN THE ONLINE GAMES ARE SHUT DOWN FOR THE 10 DAYS OF NO COMMUNICATION

ME!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY IT IS AROUND HERE? WITH TECHNOLOGY?

( AND IN OTHER HOMES TOO I SUSPECT)

KIDS EVERYWHERE ARE SO CONNECTED TO TECH THAT THEY CAN'T PUT DOWN PHONES IN THE BATHROOMS, OR GOING TO THE KITCHEN FOR A SNACK, WHILE THEY IGNORE REAL LIFE TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES ALL DAY

MOST KIDS CONSIDER DAILY LIFE AN INTRUSION ON THEIR VIDEO LIFE THAT IS ACTUALLY THEIR WORLD NOW

HOW MANY DEMONS ARE THEY DOWNLOADING IN THEIR BRAINS???

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! FOR 10 DAYS OF NO INTERNET, PHONES, LAPTOPS, GAMES AND EAR BUDS

HONESTLY? I THINK THERE WILL BE EXTREME MENTAL CASES ERUPTING AT THAT TIME
08:05 AM - Apr 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply
Silver Top @Silvered
02 April, 08:34 (E)
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
The disconnect from all the technology may just be the most healing event of our lives....walks outside with natures sounds all around. Sounds at the beach as the waves wash up to the shore and roll back. Amazing landscapes we have neglected to appreciate. Thank you, Lord, for this time of reflection on your creation and our own soul searching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
02 April, 08:15 (E)
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
History shows that the Illuminati mostly likely has ways of casting spells using symbols and other imagery within the games.

These young minds are being 'indocktrinated' permanently to their screen devices - and learning nothing. I think a lot of parents fail to make the connection.
#Singularity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396