Dimitri Anon @Spartan
01 April, 06:37
This now, after banning chemtrails. Koodos to Tennessee.
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 April, 09:29
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
This is not true. !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
01 April, 03:28
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
This hasn't passed until the governor signs it, but why do you say it's not true? What do you know that the Gateway Pundit doesn't?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 April, 04:15
DO I know more than Gateway Pundit????... FOR SURE ! - Its a GATE-WAY PUN. GET it??? A clever White House NEWS outlet for the mainstream TRUTHERS....

I guess a TESTER to see how far people will run with the MSM NEWS.....
I dont even know where to start...
If you have to look at the news in any form - you should question everything in the article. I could do the work right now but I wont bc of time constraints.
But you can: Look up the numbers they put in the article and see if you can find an actual bill.
Or don't bother because ......

ALL GOVERNMENTS HAVE BEEN DISSOLVES so this doesn't mean anything.

CONGRESS/SENATE and even the ones acting as PRESIDENT(s) were not.... not even TRUMP... go look back at the 2016 inauguration- the Military turned their backs on Trump after being sworn in ... meaning the MILITARY took over from there.

CHEM TRAILS were switch somewhere in 2016 - they no longer are lethal. What we are seeing now are MINERALS/HCQ/ORGANITE/Crystal

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Most of us don't know for sure, we are only guessing and choose to believe what is beneficial to us. I sure hope you are correct about the chemtrails.
04:56 PM - Apr 01, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 April, 09:35
I get why it would be a concern if someone didnt have other resources to pull from. I suggest staying away from all news. Unfortunately they dont make it easy to find the TRUTH - its not like Google will give the answers. I didnt know what to do either years ago- to find out what was really going on - so I learned the COMMS, The NUMBERS and the Symbolism that tells a whole other story (truth) I tapped into the gifts that we all have- its like a TRUTH/LIE detector built in - we all have this GIFT and its located behind your belly button.. the little piece of God that is within us... located right where the SPARK of Life happened and the CORD that connected you to Source. This is why our GUT feeling is always right... Thank you for being open minded enough to consider other possibilities.