Dimitri Anon @Spartan
01 April, 06:37
This now, after banning chemtrails. Koodos to Tennessee.
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 April, 09:29
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
This is not true. !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
This hasn't passed until the governor signs it, but why do you say it's not true? What do you know that the Gateway Pundit doesn't?
03:28 PM - Apr 01, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 April, 04:15
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
DO I know more than Gateway Pundit????... FOR SURE ! - Its a GATE-WAY PUN. GET it??? A clever White House NEWS outlet for the mainstream TRUTHERS....

I guess a TESTER to see how far people will run with the MSM NEWS.....
I dont even know where to start...
If you have to look at the news in any form - you should question everything in the article. I could do the work right now but I wont bc of time constraints.
But you can: Look up the numbers they put in the article and see if you can find an actual bill.
Or don't bother because ......

ALL GOVERNMENTS HAVE BEEN DISSOLVES so this doesn't mean anything.

CONGRESS/SENATE and even the ones acting as PRESIDENT(s) were not.... not even TRUMP... go look back at the 2016 inauguration- the Military turned their backs on Trump after being sworn in ... meaning the MILITARY took over from there.

CHEM TRAILS were switch somewhere in 2016 - they no longer are lethal. What we are seeing now are MINERALS/HCQ/ORGANITE/Crystal

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 April, 04:21
How do I know?- Because I looked into it..PLUS I conducted my own study which took about 1 1/2 years ... documenting certain plans/flowers/weeds along with insects and butterflies ... taking note of the weather patterns and the spraying I saw.
Up until approx. 2019 / prior we did not see Dandelions (which are very healthy for you)- nor did we see certain plants/flowers. The monarch butterfly was almost non existent prior.....and they started to come out in full force late 2019. People did not notice many of these things were gone.

Our bodies are changing and so is the world - nothing coming from a NEWS outlet will tell you these things. There are several different timelines going on ... and we choose which one we want to frequent in ... anyone believing this would be in FEAR MODE and FEAR is man made... FEAR keeps you from the truth.

The article header makes you believe that ALL OUR FOOD WOULD BE SPRAYED WITH VAX INGREDIENTS....

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
01 April, 04:56
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Most of us don't know for sure, we are only guessing and choose to believe what is beneficial to us. I sure hope you are correct about the chemtrails.