Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
12 February, 02:00
In response STL Anon to his Publication
i concur..watch the h2o

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MelJ LadyLiberty4U @LadyLiberty4U
12 February, 07:18
I became a little alarmed when in 2014, Warren Buffett bought a bunch of desert land over a very large and very deep aquifer. I thought to myself, "This SOB is buying up WATER, to cause a shortage!" But it didn't happen right then.
These Globalists (YES, he's one of them, if you didn't know!) are going to have us under their thumb by hook or by crook! Who are the greedy idiots who SELL to these bastards?
How about the morons in congress who sell their souls to these devils; not realizing that they're signing THEIR death warrants TOO!!
Go lemmings, GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Reptilian Skipper @The_Reptilian_Skipper
12 February, 07:10
WATCH THE WATER = LAW OF WATER/MARITIME LAW.

WHY DID TRUMP TAKE A SIP AND THROW IT?
THROWING OUT OLD LAW OF THE WATER TO BRING IN THE OLD LAW OF THE LAND

COMMON LAW

NEW REPUBLIC SIGNED ON 4TH JULY

Scifi Reeder @scifi06
12 February, 05:16
This is good advice. Pay attention. Watch the water.

It's another example of the parasites playbook. Control the sources, manufacture a shortage, bump up the price, screw the people.

And yes, they did the same with oil. Search "Fossil Fuel Hoax."

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
12 February, 02:01
In response Scifi Reeder to his Publication
Farmland also...effin GATES

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
12 February, 02:48
clinton's american heritage river act revoked private ownership of land adjacent to designated rivers and the inherited grandfather rights

The American Heritage Rivers Protection Program was created by an Executive Order, Number 13061, signed by President Bill Clinton on September 11, 1997. Selection criteria were developed under the Chair of the Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ)

So how does that work out for governmental cronies and their benefactors ?

evidently we are now experiencing the true intent.

Pink Totter @Totter
12 February, 02:36
Not many living things keep living without water. Control water and control life.