Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
😲 πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ 😳 πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ 😲

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
02:57 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 April, 03:12
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
My entire family got very ill. I thought I was going to die. I knew many people in NJ really sick who went to the hospital, although I believe we were poisoned by water or air. Yes, during the scares, hospitals were dead but our town officials sent out daily body counts and hyped up fear. It wasn't until people started getting vaccinated that we all got sick and none of us were jabbed. Everyone else was. We got headaches and bruises and bleeding issues just being around them. People involved in the entire hoax are now just trying to protect their behinds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 April, 03:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
May those who colluded in the Covid Scam-Demic be exposed and held responsible for whatever role they played. I pray there are effective cures for the damage the jabs have caused. Too many people's lives have been lost.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396