Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
The April 8th Solar Eclipse gets even more weirder — this lady says the Sun and moon are not supposed to be in alignment on that day! 🧐

There is lots of ‘disaster preparation’ for this eclipse as well. Multi-layer operations are ongoing 👀

New York Authorities Warn Residents to Expect Cellular Disruptions During Upcoming Solar Eclipse, Suggest Residents to Stock Up on Food, Water, and Fuel

https://twitter.com/JackSt...
01:29 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
01 April, 02:12
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
The same for Indiana residence! Sketchy shitt. I took the day off, have my gun locked and loaded, pulled money out and filled my car. I’m ready !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
01 April, 01:40
Please keep Operation Blue Beam in mind if things get weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 April, 01:35
Sketchy All The Way Around!
Somtins Not Rite
That's What my gut has been telling me
And the sun comes out of the east?
South to North?🤔
js.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
01 April, 01:38
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
The DS using CERN and NASA on that date too !

This could be the reckoning Good vs Evil

I don`t want to get too optimistic so just keep posting the anomalies