Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Crazy Total Eclipse Connections - There is No Light Without Darkness

This is the FIRST time since 1776 at the founding of the US that a total solar eclipse has passed over ONLY the US and no other country!

This is the ONLY time that a total eclipse that only crosses the U.S. will pass over the entire nation from coast to coast.
The next time the moon’s shadow only passes over the US until January 25, 2316!
The eclipse will touch all 3 major fault lines in the United States.

Psalms-23-4
https://www.kingjamesbible...
“Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me”

Prophet Jonah is said to have preached doom and gloom to the stubborn people of Nineveh on the very day of a solar eclipse in 763 BCE, which therefore accounts for the miracle of their mass Eclipse Superstitions: Then and Now
https://www.space.com/3772...
08:08 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
02 April, 02:22
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
wonder if total eclipse, is a cover for 10 days EBS ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
01 April, 03:17
Uh are you talking about the eclipse on the 8th? Cuz it goes through Mexico and Canada too. It does not go coast to coast, but Texas over to the far north east coast and Canada.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
01 April, 01:19
Why did the word cleansing come to my mind. The path almost seems like a cleansing? Hmm....I'm just thinking out loud.