Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 March, 05:21
My Source of information comes from many years of hard work. / and my Source is God / This whole Movement was not designed to be easy / that’s why many hit a wall / many can’t seem to go beyond what you were shown in the beginning/ seeing something was the only way but that was done with a Lenz that no longer works for these times.
In the beginning it was easier / perhaps easier to process the info / but the tale end which was the last two years took dedication and time in order to innerstand where we are now / if this isn’t about politics or a stolen election or what you think you know - then what is it ??? I know this is happening bc it’s all being shown on the timeline / if your lost look within / not out there/ stop listening to paid pied pipers / they will lead you down the wrong path !

Biblical does not mean Jesus will drop down from the clouds / there is no easy way out / you must save yourself first : all the answers are right in front of Y. ou.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
31 March, 05:33
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I feel this is about letting go...and becoming pure love (light)...which means no matter what comes at us...must look at it with love...which at times can be hard...example someone cuts you off while driving...reaction calling that person a name instead of looking at them as also a child of God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 March, 05:39
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
I admit its not easy - and without certain people in this - I would have never known the difference - so for that I am grateful... I guess its my quick defensive mode- always fighting for the TRUTH.... but you are right -
TRUTH IS LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD....

Thank you Daniel you quickly got me in a calmer place..... wish you could fit in my back pocket...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
31 March, 05:43
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
like someone told me...let TRUTH out there and it will fight for itself...LOVE YOU SISTER...I didn't state that because of your statement...I think you are AWESOME !!

Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply
... Fighter @Fighter
01 April, 06:59

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 March, 06:06
Same