Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
31 March, 12:38
CDC DANGER!

CANT FIND A AUTISTIC CHILD THAT HASN’T BEEN VACCINATED…

I think that’s proof that vaccines are what’s causing autism don’t you?

The X Files

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 March, 02:44
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
No coincidence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I KNOW!
Girlfriend has son that became autistic after child vax. Another acquaintance both her twin boys did as well...

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

Like Jab ...people will go after these demons and leave them penniless.

Yet friend took jab!
03:36 PM - Mar 31, 2024
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
01 April, 05:54
I have always said autism has to be linked to jabs. Look how many were required 'back in the day' and how many now. These people are evil!!

01 April, 07:13
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
With you!
Absolutely soulless... demons.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 March, 04:54 (E)
🤦 I just don't understand some people. Something as serious as their child -- THEIR CHILD -- being vaxx injured, and they just accept it as fate or whatever. Where is their FIGHT for their child??

There's a lady named Kerri Rivera that has had great success in CURING autism; over 130 children she has treated are now symptom free. She does it by changing their diets (no sugar), and gives them food grade diatomaceous earth and MMS (the 'bleach' that the media ridiculed Trump over). Just so happens it's extremely effective. And isn't it interesting that THAT protocol is also antiparasitic? 🧐 As a matter of fact, Kerri said that in every instance of using this protocol, the child passed worms, some as long as 2 ft.

31 March, 05:33
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
YES.
I am aware of Kerri and clean diet....the friend as well as acquaintance with twins did the diet...without success...

I have been studying Nutrition and supplements for many many years. Have found "Clean" is not the same for all as well as "NATURAL" or "HEALTHY" it is relative to what life and choice brings you to. Same friend not uses pharmacy for skin issues. It is as if she gave up. When I asked her about son and jab...(Who has a heart condition..so they say) ... as getting his jab she said oh I wonder how it will affect his heart issues...as being jabbed.

I think they must think persevere and go home to God. Like all this isn't part of the battle.
I can't say for sure..I don't share their view...God opened my eyes over time...I know He directs my path. These others...well I realize they have been choosing a different path for some time then mine...When you stand up for the truth..your not so popular to those who don't want to make waves.