Ice Kates @IceKates
Good morning fabulous friends 🌈🌟🙏

I have tried to tell you for a couple of days we are okay. Every time I logged on and tried to type I just couldn't seem to make anything come out.

We thank you all for your love and prayers! I am certain we will need you more than ever as we get Dave through this. We believe in Miracles and today is a good day for miracles. 🙏

May your Resurrection Sunday be blessed with LIFE 💝
07:52 AM - Mar 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
31 March, 12:53
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
even tho we dont really know you, we know YOU. blessings always from your friends here at anon.up. we are blessed to have you. i am blessed to have you here.. love your posts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 March, 01:03
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Awe thank you for your kind words and we truly appreciate your prayers. We send our love and prayers for your health and happiness too. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 March, 08:11 (E)
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Amen. 💕🙏💕
Happy Resurrection Sunday!
Much Love. 💕🙏💕

In Jesus Name Dave
Be Healed. Your Faith
In Jesus Has Healed You
This Very Day.
Father God's Arms Embrace
Your Body, The Holy Spirit
Ruach Runs Through Your
Body With Electric Vibration.

Rejoice, Claim Christ's Healing All Through The
Day. Each Day, Speak Aloud, I Am Healed, Christ Healed Me Today On
Resurrection Sunday
Praise Father God,
Praise Yeshua Messiah
Christos Jesus Precious
Jesus. Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus IS Alive And Well! Amen!
Enjoy Your Day. 💕🙏💕

Raise Your pH 7+

*Black Strap Molasses,
Organic Baking Soda,
Warm Water.

*Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar.

*Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.

llnesses Cannot Live
In Alkaline Bodies.
Illnesses Cannot Live
In Oxygenated Bodies.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 March, 09:33
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Healthy gut is a must...
Alkaline body is a must
To be healthy.

Illnesses thrive on refined sugars, flour, processed products.
Refrain from ALL & Detox.

80%+ of ALL illnesses originates because of
acidic body, unhealthy gut.

I take up to 100 billion probiotics a day. IF I eat unhealthy, I would take one every hour. Echinacea the same...I take one morning, one afternoon during the season change, then one each day...but if not well, drainage, I take every hour till well.

I am never unwell, haven't been sick in 15+ years... If I was to eat poorly, let my immune system drop into acidic body...I know I would not be healthy.
Staying healthy is easy if everything in a box is left on the shelf.
Eat no scavengers.
No pig, catfish, duck, goose, shrimp, lobster, bottom feeders. If you eat scavengers, you have parasites... Ivermectin.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 March, 09:52 (E)
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Please research.
Here is my tea concoction for total healing:
*Pau D'Arco
*Echinacea
*Dandelion Root, Leaves, Flowers...each have specific healing, so be sure to get the entire plant. The root is sold separately from the leaves & flowers.
*Rose Hips
*Red Clover
*Juniper Berry
*Elderberry
"Cinnamon 1 tsp
*Ginger ½ tsp
*Tumeric ⅐ tsp

Tablespoon of first 7 Herbs,
Steep and drink through the day. When I pour out a cup, I add a cup of water so the concoction steeps all day and I drink it through the day. Drink daily... your body will use what is needed to rebound, renourish.
Daily tea concoction regiment is good.

Research Castor Oil.
Make a 3x5 inch or larger bandage pack on area of illness. Also a drop of oil in the belly button while laying down.

Castor Oil is awesome.
Everything I have shared is Father God's awesome miracle plants from Terra Firma.