Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 June, 08:11
Does BlackRock own Disney?
We note that hedge funds don't have a meaningful investment in Walt Disney. Looking at our data, we can see that the largest shareholder is The Vanguard Group, Inc. with 8.0% of shares outstanding. BlackRock, Inc. is the second largest shareholder owning 6.6% of common stock, and State Street Global Advisors, Inc.Apr 9, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
29 March, 07:56 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Who Is BLACKROCK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Saturn (Satan) Cube Worship... it goes real deep. It's Biblical

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
Freemasons & Illuminati Building the Perfect Beast --Get Tethered - YouTube

Full PlayList with extra music used by Nicholson1968 at http://www.nicholson1968.com/new-music-playlist-by-nicholson1968.htmlMusic Video called TetherTelling...

09:11 PM - Mar 30, 2024
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 March, 10:39
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
31 March, 05:59
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you for the link…..
It is incredible,
the more I research, the
more I know that
I never knew.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 March, 10:35
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
You are very welcome. Much is now coming into focus. Yeshua Warned us of it long ago. His word alone is a light unto our paths. These videos from God's messengers help illuminate in the dark as we get closer and satan gets more desperate knowing his time is short.