Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Reflections on the balance between fighting and vibing, with some higher vibe photos to make the point. https://newsletter.marting...
10:02 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 March, 10:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
A very good point Martin. Many good points, but ur main point is what I refer to. U are right that doing battle with the state and its many minions of no conscience, lowers ur/our vibe until we are at their mercy if we wish to play their game with their ball. And i agree that to vibe higher there has to be a balance between fighting the good fight and giving it up to God. In my mind, Europe, and maybe specifically England, is Hells'ville...where demons are around every corner and behind every desk. Existing only to remind the "serfs" that, yes...u are in ur own chosen Hell when u decided to fight "The State" on their terf and on their terms. Since we know somewhat of "what" is to come, and not "When" it will, we must lean into the idea of giving it up to God. In this time it would do u no good to be vibing lower when ur gonna necessarily need to vibe higher for total victory to be accomplished for humanity. I said nothing u don't already know. Godspeed and Prayers for u and urs.🤍🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 March, 10:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396