Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
⚠️Legacy Media doesn’t dare touch these tragic heartbreaking life changing stories.

This man had ZERO need to take the Covid Injection other than to retain his job.

https://twitter.com/SRussP...
09:38 AM - Mar 30, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
30 March, 11:12
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
If someone on here can get with this man, tell him to look into taking Suramin, which I've only heard about from Dr. Judy Mikovits. She either worked for, or with Anthony Fauci, until she turned whistleblower. She says emphatically, that Suramin can successfully stop Autism, from childhood vaccines. I'm not sure about the C-19 vaxx/boosters, if it is effective against them. Dr Judy and others may have other specific protocols for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
30 March, 10:16
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Everyone has FREE WILL, I chose Not to take the poison Jab because I new that it was a Poison to exterminate humanity and was harassed by people that got the Jab not only the Jab even not wearing the Diaper on my face😏 I still feel for the people that were bamboozled to take it my sister was one of them it saddened me that she took it and the boosters as well . I will NEVER EVER TAKE ANY KIND OF POISON JABS❗️…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396