Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 March, 09:01
Have you seen this post from President Trump back in March of 2014?

He knows about the vaccines.

FOLLOW: GeneralPatton17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
29 March, 09:44
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
And yet he was fully behind Warp Speed???

https://www.washingtonpost...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 March, 10:45
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Yes, he was and is.....this is something that I don't understand. President Trump gave an award to "Dr. Falsey" as well as others who pushed this jab. All these horrible vaccines continued during his presidency and beyond. At this point, I don't trust any politician.

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

Free Bird @DCast
Why's he taking credit for vaxxes that killed people and still making them ill? What's that about??
01:21 AM - Mar 30, 2024
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

Free Bird @DCast
30 March, 05:25
yep, Kennedy jr isn't the answer either
None listen to GOD ... or maybe He's not speaking to them. Rem Saul, GOD quit talking to him so he sought out a witch to talk with Samuel who'd died? 1 Sam 28:9
Who are these 'so-called leaders' getting their 'directives from'? If not GOD then they're really no Help.

Free Bird @DCast
30 March, 05:26
Plus the ventilator machines .. I heard if someone was placed on them they were 'quickened to death' not Helped.