COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
California: The Getty Museum in Los Angeles is a pedophile fortress with more than 12 floors underground. Two million women & children were there till 2018. There are elevators & practically a city down below. EPSTEIN ISLAN IS A SANDBOX COMPARED TO THIS.
— VAL THOR
06:35 PM - Mar 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
01 April, 05:08
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
How about "emerald city" under the pentagon 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
29 March, 08:46
This makes a decent person angry and sick. So much evil, that was allowed for way, way too long. It cannot be aloud anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
29 March, 08:42
Don't forget 'Disneyworld'

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
29 March, 08:54
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I have a sister-in-law on husband's side, she loves Disney. I keep making remarks they think I'm nuts. but not to my face. She even takes her grandkids. Tunnels, trap doors, cameras in sick places, human meatsa meatsa.

Ange Love @LoveM
29 March, 08:27
😭🙏

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
29 March, 07:27
is that next??? wht would affect the normies most?? the white house...or statue of liberty... we know the history... let it be bygones..