Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
29 March, 04:03
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Laurie πŸ‘πŸŒŸ Wild blueberries are my favorite food for the chronically ill AND to protect your health.

Chemical compounds in these key five ingredients...wild blueberries, spirulina, cilantro, barley grass juice powder & Atlantic dulse, all work together to carry toxic heavy metals out of the body safely. These five foods each have the ability to harness radical, destabilized, corroded, oxidized metal debris as well as new metals that would otherwise aggressively injure tissue as they traveled.

Wild blueberries ignite a purging effect in the brain. They extract the metals, while also healing the damage the metals have left behind so that new brain cell growth is stimulated.

Once wild blueberries have expelled and carried out heavy metals & their debris into the bloodstream, other chemical compounds from spirulina, barley grass juice powder, and cilantro can help navigate this debris safely out of the body.

https://www.medicalmedium....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 March, 04:08
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thanks, Margi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
29 March, 09:32
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Love Anthony Williams, have many of his books! He’s the one who cured me of Covid and brought my lungs back to full health! I do this detox about every month if not every 2 weeks. It tastes sooo good and yet doing an awesome job on our bodies! 🌹β™₯οΈπŸ’―πŸŒΉ