Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 February, 06:17
Navy decode

=

And Lo The Floods Of Heavens Freedom And Love Are Released🌊❤/ The Correlation Is Becoming Obvious And Quite Strange😳/ The Rapture Of The Church Is About To Happen Suddenly / I Takes Away Cabal Power K / The So Called End Times Will Be A Celebration For The Meek And Oppressed🥳/ Radio Frequency Waves📻/ Stopping World War Three✌💞/ Total Solar Eclipse / Remember Your Oath🫡/ Decode The Secret Code Decode / The Door Of All Doors🚪/ Humpty Dumpty🥚/ Aquarian Water Urn♒🏺/ Upcoming Storms⛈/ Unrestrained Love😍/ The Son Of Man Revealed🦌👈/ The Choice Is Yours🐸/ Quantum Leap Wow / Be Faithful To Christ / The One Having The Key🔑/ Auras Around People / I Try To Create Beauty From My Brokenness🌈/ God Guides And I Follow😊/ Pythagoras Reborn / Undercover Christ🧐/ God Please Give Me My Health And Wealth🥺🙏/ Ooh La La Yes Success🙌🤩🌟🌠
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1212-2121
TS 15:00 - 3:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
28 March, 10:39
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Lauren, fantastic job as always! Something winked at me here. Is there anything to this thought?? You posted the red castle post, pointing to green castle Indiana.
I thought, the Solar eclipse is going thru, and yes it is!?,
The red castle, army corp engineers assigned to Baltimore, bridge collapse. You know they play te national anthem at beginning, Any thoughts. March 26 red castle, April 8 Green castle?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 11:07
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Interesting.... 🧐

Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
The Y is killing me, chromosomes, snake as in boa constrictor has xy I’m working on it, any tips? I found another German Logo!
01:04 PM - Mar 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
29 March, 01:10
Shanes family is the ORIGINAL Y FAMILY that evil tried to replace and MOCK and destroy.

It's SO TWISTED and evil! It's so hard to explain this level of evil to pure minds!!!!! 💔 😭

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

29 March, 01:08
"Re-read graphic (ex: what family did Soros replace (Y))."

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

29 March, 02:23
girl girl, wish we lived closer!!
Babysitting my 3 month old granddaughter and trying to read! I may be thinking too hard! Lol. I initially went with Rothschilds, but started thinking too obvious. I call them all satanist, Cain blood, fake Jews, associated with transgenders, masons, knights Templar. I started thing Y was a Specific one entity. I’m thinking now it’s the cabal, the satanic cult that rules the world, murderers, cannibals and pure evil puppet masters. The goat, the deer, the HORNED beast are all Y entities. Symbolism will be their downfall

29 March, 01:07
Now you're starting to see 👁

"ex: what family did Soros replace (Y))."

29 March, 02:34
Ok, so I was drawn to bohemian grove , the owl. Are you saying Shane was original Y family, was that God’s bloodline? And the cult took over?? Was this through Kennedy bloodline?? Am I getting way off base?
I’m wondering, way far away now… the grandmother MARgaret I’m working on this

29 March, 10:25 (E)
I’m not on X Permanently banned. May have to create another acct. but found a site with some post, one mentioned Queen, which went with angelfeather post, but saw this did screen shot. I’m not going to sleep much trying to go thru this stuff. Backtracking, but with more knowledge than before!!!