Ice Kates @IceKates
Good morning and thank you for all your prayers and love and info to beat the cancer.
I hope to thank each of you throughout the day!

Dave is doing good this morning and we are going to win this battle with God's Will in his life. πŸ™
11:37 AM - Mar 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
29 March, 02:25
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
May rainbows, love and light surround you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
29 March, 01:01
Keeping both of you in my prayersπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŒ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 March, 01:20
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Thank you we appreciate and cherish each of your prayers! Have a blessed Easter Pipsqueak!

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
29 March, 12:32
God Bless friend all healing sent to dave. jesus is on his side , he will pull through

29 March, 01:23
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
Bless you Jamie and thank for the encouraging words. Have a blessed Easter weekend.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 March, 11:43
Amen friend❣️. Keeping you both in my prayers πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

29 March, 12:21
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you Janet and we send our love and prayers for you as well. Have an amazing and blessed beyond measure Easter.