Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Remember this one!
Why in the world would renegade be ok with that pic of him on the cover?
Oh and this ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

CERN is short for the horned god Cernunnosโ€”the god of the underworld. Just another coincidence? Is it also a coincidence that CERN has to go deep underground to do their โ€œgodโ€ harnessing experiments? Why would CERN build their nuclear research facility upon the burial grounds of Apollyon the Destroyer?

The CERN logo is three intertwined sixes [as in 666]. There is no logical reason for this 666 pattern other than what you think it means since the CERN facilities tunnels are not arranged like this.

CERN is the birthplace of the World Wide Web [WWW] Interestingly, the Hebrew equivalent of our โ€œwโ€ is the letter โ€œvavโ€ or โ€œwawโ€, which has the numerical value of 6. So the English โ€œwwwโ€ transliterated into Hebrew is โ€œvav vav vavโ€ or 666
Now tell me our government doesnโ€™t worship the evil one
HT the great reset times and
NO bs channel
11:23 AM - Mar 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
29 March, 01:10
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Because he thought he was God.. I'm going with past tense since I do believe he is an evil history.. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
29 March, 12:40
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
obummer was really stupid when he did this photo op. Shiva is the Destroyer of illusion, lies, and deceit. He is part of the three-in-one: Brahma, the Creator, Visnu, the Sustainer, and Shiva, the Destroyer; like God, the Father, the Creator, the Holy Spirit, the Sustainer, and Jesus, the Son who brings God's Word; the destroyer of lies and deceit (for God's Word is Truth).
So for obummer to impersonate, so to speak, the one who destroys lies, is taking the Divine's Name in vain. Stupid!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396