Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Please pray for my sis healing, mother of two toddlers single and does not feel well. She is on day two of black seed oil in the nostrils, by the third day usually jacks up whatever it is....more than one I know of and me, so please pray the girls get some good early sleep and my sis can also. AS GOD TOTALLY heals her.
08:54 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
29 March, 01:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
28 March, 10:34
Thank you Lord for restoring total heath to this beautiful soul, and comforting her family, especially her children 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 10:35
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Ty sister.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 March, 10:21
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Stephanie's sister and two nieces. Bless her sister with a speedy and full recovery. In your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

28 March, 10:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Ty sister.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
28 March, 10:12
🙏💜💫🤍

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
28 March, 10:03
Our Heavenly Father we ask you place your healing arms around Stephanie’s sister. It is with grace we also ask for your love and natural earth remedies provide the comfort she needs. Lord, lease be with Stephanie and her nieces, providing them with rest and solace during this time. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
28 March, 10:01
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 March, 09:56
🙏🙏🙏

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 March, 09:19
Dear Lord, please watch over, heal and give strength to this very special woman. Watch over her precious girls if you would to keep them safe and healthy and give them all the gift of long, happy, healthy lives.
We thank you Lord, Amen🙏

28 March, 09:33
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Ty ya'll would love them.

amy lilley @amylilley
28 March, 09:18
Sweet Jesus, be with Stephanie’s Sis and heal her, thank you for natural remedies and a praying Sister💖let those precious Nieces sleep hard and thru till morning all in your mighty and wonderful name🥰😇💯🌹🙏🏻🕊️🐸

(I too am crawling into bed, fine, but so so tired, sweet blessings Friend🕊️)

28 March, 09:20
In response amy lilley to her Publication
TY and worried about mold in there, one fine place my dad picked but that aspect could not have been looked into or was not, and that also makes me wonder.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
28 March, 09:17
🙏❤🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 March, 09:04
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Stephanie’s sister in your Divine Mercy🙏😇

28 March, 09:06
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
She is so awesome and the girls. What a precious gift, she is great. TY so much. WHERE any two shall agree, IT WILL be done of our FATHER which is in heaven.

28 March, 09:09
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Ty FREN.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
28 March, 09:01
🙏🙏🙏