Mike Anon @Mike314
Roundup kills dandelions and causes cancer.

Ironically, dandelions kill cancer.

Is it making sense yet???
08:02 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
29 March, 09:56
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I like to make an omelet of some young tender dandelion buds and leaves in the morning or add them to a salad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
29 March, 05:14
Any body know how prepare the roots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
29 March, 10:01 (E)
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
I'll just wash them well and leave shaded on my porch to air dry then grind them up. A coffee grinder works fine. Many use the powder to make tea or put into capsules to simply swallow.

The oil idea seems like a good way to keep and use it as well.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
29 March, 10:04
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
Pretty much just cut them right below the green, wash them til clean. You cut them into small pieces and bake for two hours on °250. You can make tea, make tincture, or grind them up into powder form.
Some ppl soak them in vinegar after washing for extra cleaning.
You can leave them out to dry without baking them also.
This channel has some really good videos on different flowers and herbs
https://m.youtube.com/Spi...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 March, 08:12
🤬😡🤬