--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 March, 02:19
I hate seeing these conversations. 116 comments. People are struggling. Children are suffering! They're poisoning the heart, soul and body. Home school and don't put poisons into your babies and children.

https://www.facebook.com/g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
My thoughts on mental health are that society has done this to these kids; mine included. Also, hard to get a 2A license if this is in your history. What a way to disarm an upcoming generation.
02:56 PM - Mar 28, 2024
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 March, 03:03
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Yes totally. Broken families, put in day care centers at 6 weeks old so both parents work to pay bills. Them public school at 5 years old. All the lack of love and connection, safety. Then broken homes with just one parent even harder. People don't listen until it's too late and it's the children that suffer then grow into suffering adults which bring forth more suffering children and the public school system and putting babies in daycare centers at 6 weeks old or younger destroys the way they view the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396