Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 February, 11:06
Friday marks the 23rd day after Inauguration Day.
It is also the day Trump's defense team gets it's turn to present Trump's side of the story.

Might be a very interesting Fryday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
12 February, 12:53
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
One day. Not enough time to declas and present all the evidence necessary. Saturday for question/answer. Sunday vote to convict. At that point, those in the Senate who vote to convict are exposed. That's when the declass starts. EBS. How else can it play out this late in the game? So close to March 4th?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
i heard the plan is he gets impeached.Thats the plan. Trump agreed to it way back -2 impeachments (Trump was not harmed in any way... just in the history books)?? remember that Q post?
01:11 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
Just Wondering17 @JustWondering17
12 February, 06:19
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
I think that was posted here today (?) by @ghostezra .
Check out their page.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
12 February, 01:21
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
I pray no!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
12 February, 01:27
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
but what if its the plan? Painful to watch. Think about it. Even the lawyers arent great