Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 March, 06:12 (E)
🚨 LISTEN CAREFULLY TO THIS....πŸ‘‚

Cargo Ships are Fully Automated but have Safety Systems in place to PREVENT incidents like what happened at the Francis Scott Key Bridge....

πŸ”ΊπŸ‘‰"Coming In & Out of Port, We Always have our #1 Pump On, because that's Attached to the Emergency Bus So that if We Lose Power, the Emergency Diesel Generator Would Turn On and Would Still Give us Power to our Steering"πŸ‘ˆπŸ”Ί

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
just like the Evergreen - are there Children on board or do they plan to put Children on board or are they collecting Diddy's Children underground...Homeland Security is covering up the dead bodies of the Children from the tunnels connected to Diddy's 2 homes
was it a false flag-a distraction away from Diddy, Biden, Obama, Clinton
06:33 PM - Mar 27, 2024
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
27 March, 07:48
In response connie wright to her Publication
Wondering myself, what' s in all those containers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 March, 07:20
In response connie wright to her Publication
Oh Lord I hope they're not going to put children on that....

I'm hoping that they find people (alive of course) inside containers leading to exposure of this...πŸ™

Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 March, 07:30
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Arriving or departing. It was done before. The containers were not heavy. At least some of them were.