Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
๐Ÿšจ LISTEN CAREFULLY TO THIS....๐Ÿ‘‚

Cargo Ships are Fully Automated but have Safety Systems in place to PREVENT incidents like what happened at the Francis Scott Key Bridge....

๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ‘‰"Coming In & Out of Port, We Always have our #1 Pump On, because that's Attached to the Emergency Bus So that if We Lose Power, the Emergency Diesel Generator Would Turn On and Would Still Give us Power to our Steering"๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ”บ
06:12 PM - Mar 27, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
27 March, 10:46
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I showed this video to my neighbor's brother who is a ship captain and he agrees!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 March, 10:48
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Great Maggie, thanks so much for doing that!!

From what I had seen and read from other articles, it seemed to be, but hard to tell what is real anymore...

Glad to know that this is true and thanks so much again for checking and letting me know...
God Bless๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
27 March, 06:53
I keep saying look here not thereโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Big Distraction โ—๏ธInside Jobโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜this has to do all about children sex trafficking โ—๏ธThe children โ—๏ธALL THESE PEDOPHILES NEED TO BE EXPOSED FROM THE TOP TO MINIOS AND THE PUPPETEERS/GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD SICK F$&KSโ—๏ธ

27 March, 07:18
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Would sure seem that way...

Where you think this may be going from here???

Just no port access, supply chain disruption, cost increases, etc.??

connie wright @cowri
27 March, 06:33
just like the Evergreen - are there Children on board or do they plan to put Children on board or are they collecting Diddy's Children underground...Homeland Security is covering up the dead bodies of the Children from the tunnels connected to Diddy's 2 homes
was it a false flag-a distraction away from Diddy, Biden, Obama, Clinton

27 March, 07:20
In response connie wright to her Publication
Oh Lord I hope they're not going to put children on that....

I'm hoping that they find people (alive of course) inside containers leading to exposure of this...๐Ÿ™

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
27 March, 07:48
In response connie wright to her Publication
Wondering myself, what' s in all those containers.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 March, 06:13
And we know they have loud ass hornsโ€ฆ

27 March, 06:15
In response Kel Que to her Publication
They sure do...