Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Why isn't anyone publicly discussing the contents of the Talmud is my question
01:27 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 March, 03:52
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I think most believe that the Torah is used in the synagogues. At least this is what most Christians are taught.

I'd never heard of the Talmud until 2018 when I started questioning everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
27 March, 02:58
Because it is what Yeshua came to exterminate. It has no bearing except for those who follow satan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 01:50
The Satanic Bible has nothing this 👆 dark in it by the way

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
27 March, 02:14
This is true.
I’m just getting into the bible, and have got through book 1 working on 2 and will say this about it so far.
1. There is 2 versus written to seem like they reference multiple Gods.
2. Still trying to figure out who Cain begat with seeing as there was only 3 people on the earth at the time and it says he knew his wife.
3. First I thought there was a lot of surrogate mothers but now just see it as polygamy.
4. A lot of inbreeding
5. Jacob only received his father’s blessing through deception then screwed over his father in law.
6. Joseph created the tax system.
Just some of my take always. I follow no religion but believe in a creator.

28 March, 03:24

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 March, 01:42
Not sure it can be done publicly without being censored
Except Here on AU

27 March, 01:42
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🤣 and Truth Social

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
27 March, 01:34
Spot on, @Lauren_M_Bradley ! Talmud is from those who call themselves Jews but are really of their father's house, hasatan.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts