Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
25 March, 11:06
Please pray for our roommate. She had a catscan and was cancer free for stage 4 lung cancer since we have her on Fenbendazol and Ivermectin. She's planning on stopping chemo.. Tonight she had a seizure and is in the hospital. They believe she has a bleeding spot on her brain cause either by the chemo or blood thinners from a blood clot I believe from the vac. Please pray tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 March, 02:20
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
🙏🙏 Was she doing fenben and ivermectin at same time? curious on how she used it. I hope hospital is good...prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 March, 11:30
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
She's been doing chemo for a longtime. Been doing Fenbendazol and Ivermectin for about a year.

26 March, 01:19
Did she do fenben in morning and ivermectin at night or alternate days?

26 March, 06:17
Morning and night. Floridasharkman 2.0 on X and SS_G really know what they are talking about.

26 March, 06:26
who are they? I'm not on X if thats where they are....

27 March, 09:55
Floridasharkman 2.0 is also on truth. I know 220 lbs takes 2000 mg Fenbendazol 12 days starting 2 days before full moon a month. Don't know preventative procedure as of yet. Still researching myself. A lot of stuff is being made hard to find.

27 March, 01:01
A good friend of mine was on Fenben and turmeric and after 3 yrs she is cancer free right along with her husband. both had 2 different types of lung cancer. he also did chemo. I had my dog on it as well at one time. Now I have put her on Ivermectin due to testing positive for Lyme although has never had any symptoms at all. I know during the fenben days with my other dog...i was told not to do both ivermectin and fenben at same time. I am unsure if that was correct information. It came from a group that focused on fenben and cancer. I am NOW giving fenben to a dog and a little bit to my other dog that tested positive but i have yet to give it at the same time..so i guess thats my question. I took fenben myself in higher doses around 1800mg and i was having severe heart palpitations so had to stop it. I can take one dose..222mg a couple times a week of it and was ok though. i can take ivermectin (12mg) with no issues daily.

Unfortunately I have no idea how it works with animals. I'm looking into it to make sure her dogs don't pass back parasites. ☹️
01:25 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Happy Dawg, click on at the bottom under it