Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
25 March, 11:06
Please pray for our roommate. She had a catscan and was cancer free for stage 4 lung cancer since we have her on Fenbendazol and Ivermectin. She's planning on stopping chemo.. Tonight she had a seizure and is in the hospital. They believe she has a bleeding spot on her brain cause either by the chemo or blood thinners from a blood clot I believe from the vac. Please pray tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 March, 02:20
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
🙏🙏 Was she doing fenben and ivermectin at same time? curious on how she used it. I hope hospital is good...prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 March, 11:30
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
She's been doing chemo for a longtime. Been doing Fenbendazol and Ivermectin for about a year.

26 March, 01:19
Did she do fenben in morning and ivermectin at night or alternate days?

26 March, 06:17
Morning and night. Floridasharkman 2.0 on X and SS_G really know what they are talking about.

26 March, 06:26
who are they? I'm not on X if thats where they are....

27 March, 09:55
Floridasharkman 2.0 is also on truth. I know 220 lbs takes 2000 mg Fenbendazol 12 days starting 2 days before full moon a month. Don't know preventative procedure as of yet. Still researching myself. A lot of stuff is being made hard to find.

A good friend of mine was on Fenben and turmeric and after 3 yrs she is cancer free right along with her husband. both had 2 different types of lung cancer. he also did chemo. I had my dog on it as well at one time. Now I have put her on Ivermectin due to testing positive for Lyme although has never had any symptoms at all. I know during the fenben days with my other dog...i was told not to do both ivermectin and fenben at same time. I am unsure if that was correct information. It came from a group that focused on fenben and cancer. I am NOW giving fenben to a dog and a little bit to my other dog that tested positive but i have yet to give it at the same time..so i guess thats my question. I took fenben myself in higher doses around 1800mg and i was having severe heart palpitations so had to stop it. I can take one dose..222mg a couple times a week of it and was ok though. i can take ivermectin (12mg) with no issues daily.
01:01 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
27 March, 01:25
Unfortunately I have no idea how it works with animals. I'm looking into it to make sure her dogs don't pass back parasites. ☹️

27 March, 01:17
I know turmeric, C, and cbd are all important. I have recently heard but not positive that parasites become immune to to low a dose to body weight. Still checking on that.