Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 March, 09:34
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Just got off a 48 hour fast. Looks good but no fried food for a while 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 March, 11:27
In response James Dean to his Publication
awww

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 March, 09:09
Beauties! Well made!

26 March, 11:28
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
thanks!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
26 March, 09:13
I love potato pancakes! It sounds so much better than this new kind of fresh pizza thing… which did not bake correctly a few days ago, even with putting it back into the oven twice. I just found it while foraging for food, so I chopped up a few slices and reheated it in a frying pan with a little olive oil to see if it was salvageable… and yeah, I guess, so far so good 😎 Next time you make potato pancakes, please count me in!

26 March, 11:27
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
you got it!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts