Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
26 March, 05:50 (E)
The destruction of the Key bridge was planned WAY BEFORE TODAY.

The first video I saw (link below) shows charges going off at exact points where the bridge broke apart.

The bridge could not have possibly come down as quick as it did unless it was aided by explosives - similar to the 911 false flag. You can see flashes of lights of a different color on the very top of the bridge's trusses, which I believe are small explosions designed to fracture the bridge's key supports - right from the points of failure.

And, just how could that container ship lose power, right at the moment that it approached the bridge? You can clearly see that the ship steers itself right towards the bridge's pier. This was by design.

They took down the entire bridge to block the harbor from being used... not to distract from Comb's trafficking saga.

Watch closely, it's sped up...

https://x.com/JackPosobiec...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
26 March, 07:20
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Me too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 March, 07:37
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Heather, the video is on BP Earth Watch on You Tube. I just watched it. Look before they take it down!

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
27 March, 12:28
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Hmmm. I see. Sorry people, I'm just seeing this now.