Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
26 March, 04:53 (E)
Hang on one dang minute, how many cars and trucks?
This makes me believe the police did actually stop traffic due to a mayday call and there was no need for a dive team 👀

https://youtu.be/SDceU9x58...

Edited after I posted it to include: I think they are just looking for half a dozen construction workers, so perhaps a dive team is appropriate 🧐

My concerns came last night when I was under the impression this was a more substantial traffic event.
Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse in Baltimore, MD (March 26, 2024) — Webcam Footage from the Port - YouTube

Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse after being struck by a large container ship. Location: the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, MD. The bridge is part ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 March, 04:59
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
It does appear that there were 3 or 4 emergency or construction vehicles stopped (in one lane on the far side of the bridge, about midway on the bridge) when it fell. Whether or not there were people in the those vehicles is unclear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
Thank you, I was puzzled, but it does seem there were possibly six construction crew folks that are still unaccounted for. This could have been so much worse. I saw a few initial reports last night and it had me thinking something much more catastrophic had occurred.
05:08 PM - Mar 26, 2024
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 March, 05:10 (E)
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
You are most welcome! Thank God it occurred in the wee hours of the morning and not during rush hour. It is horrific to imagine anyone was on the bridge when it collapsed.