Keith Selin @Keithselin
26 March, 03:00
NYC begins handing out debit cards to Illegals, $1,400 per month.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
NYC moving ahead with plan to give prepaid debit cards to migrant families - YouTube

New York City will move forward with a plan to give migrant families debit cards loaded with cash to buy food and baby supplies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 March, 03:20
In response Keith Selin to his Publication
😡 some people don't even get that much from their social security

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
My liberal sister for one. I told her to go across the border and come back in. And even though this is in NY, they'll cry for more money from the Federal government...meaning us, the taxpayer.
03:53 PM - Mar 26, 2024
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tianshi in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 March, 04:52
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
I have seen some videos this week where the illegals are asking for free training for construction, barber, etc, anything to give them a free trade, so it is not like they are even ready for a career

they think we should pay for them to get one even though americans send their children to school and college and pay for their own kids

we are not responsible for them to get a house and a creer

pisses me off